- Commercial and sports related property transactions;
- Strategic commercial and taxation advice for players playing locally and abroad;
- Establishing new entities and structures to cater for individual player asset portfolios;
- Commercial and administration needs of sporting organisations, including drafting constitutions and the rules that govern them;
- Intellectual Property and marketing advice;
- Negotiating and drafting player agreements, sponsorships, endorsement and advertising agreements;
- Individual player representation at disciplinary hearings; and
- Dealing with all sports related commercial and employment matters.
Our team understand the importance of establishing quality, transparent relationships with our clients from day one. In this way, we can ensure that the particular context and requirements that are specific to each individual athlete, coach or organsiation's needs are met. Achieving this means we are able to immediately recognise matters of importance and ensure that you receive the best possible service every time.
If you would like to discuss a sports law issue or query, please get in touch with our team at GQ.