We are experienced in all aspects of the construction process, whether it be your family home or a large scale residential or commercial development.
Our team collaborates extensively with its clients to support and assist projects from conception to completion. We understand the pressures our clients are under to manage and deliver projects on time, on-budget and safely.
We have provided advice and opinions on the many issues which arise in the course of considering and granting building consent applications including statutory interpretation, compliance issues, notices to fix and changes of use. We have also successfully prosecuted offences under the Act.
Whatever your building project, whether it's a large commercial development, or you are building a home, it always pays to get sound advice to ensure that as, and when issues arise during the build (because lets be honest, they always do) you've got the confidence to deal with them quickly and effectively.
Our experience includes:
- Assisting clients to apply for building consents
- Advice regarding interpretation of the Building Act 2004 and Building Code
- Advice regarding the Construction Contracts Act 2002
- Advice regarding payment claims and payment schedules
- Advice regarding implied warranties
- Civil procedures in relation to disputes