Our team has experience advising and representing clients in relation to a variety of construction disputes, including disputes and claims under the Construction Contracts Act 2002. We assist builders, developers and property owners with negotiating the resolution of construction and building disputes as well as representing our clients in arbitration, adjudication and litigation.
We understand the pressures our clients are under to manage and deliver projects on time, on-budget and safely, and when disputes arise, they have the potential to get projects seriously off-track. Our construction litigation specialists are experienced in claims involving:
- Payment claims and payment schedules under the Construction Contracts Act 2002
- Outstanding invoices and debt recovery, including charging orders
- Implied warranties and negligence
- Defective works
- Weathertight Homes claims
- Mediations and negotiations
- Adjudications and arbitrations
- Civil procedures in the District Court and High Court, including summary judgment proceedings.