Our experience in employment law includes:
- Recruitment - We believe that it is crucial to the success of your business to recruit the right people. Your staff are your biggest asset. It is therefore crucial to ensure your recruitment processes are robust and effective. We have assisted many businesses through this process.
- Employment Legislation - Whether it be the Employment Relations Act, the Holidays Act or the Wages Protection Act, our team is able to provide you with sound advice about structuring your business to ensure compliance with these important pieces of legislation.
- Employment Agreements - An Employment Agreement is the cornerstone of the employer/employee relationship. It is therefore important to make sure that your Employment Agreement reflects your needs. We are experienced in both drafting Employment Agreements and providing advice on all aspects of Employment Agreements.
- Restructuring/Redundancy - As the environment changes, so to may your business. We have assisted a wide range of employers in all aspects of restructuring and the redundancy process. If you need to restructure your business, then you need to do it once, and you need to do it right.
- Disciplinary Processes - As long as businesses employ staff, there will be instances when staff may step outside bounds of appropriate conduct. We have extensive experience in assisting you either as an employer, or as an employee to ensure that a proper and fair process is undertaken to provide the appropriate and fair outcome for all concerned.
- Personal Grievances - We have a long history of assisting clients in relation to the issue of personal grievances whether it be appearing at a Department of Labour sponsored mediation, an investigation in the Employment Relations Authority, the Employment Court or beyond. Once a personal grievance has been submitted, it is important that it is dealt with in a professional and efficient manner to resolve the dispute and obtain the best outcome for the client.